Old 14-12-2022, 06:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 8
omegaprime72 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Rowell Ladyboys

Bros, I don't know what just happened. So last week I asked if the Indian ladies in the house were also LBs and some bros assured me all are.

So today I decided I need to do an Indian LB and went down about 5.30pm. Just to double check, I asked the LB guarding the gate if all the ladies were LB and she assured me all are.

I look up and I see this fine young Indian looking thing beckoning me. So, I stopped thinking, and followed her up.

She tells me her name is Solachana and she is 21 and from Sri Lanka. But she looked way younger so I asked her again a couple of times and she assured me she was 21.

She takes off her cloth. Silicone filled breasts but very proportional to her petite tall body.

Then she takes off her bottom and chiaalat, female liao. Pure authentic fairer sex. But by then, my brain had ceased to exist and I bonked her to heart's content.

So if u want a fair tall Iady of Indian origin who may or may not be 21, go and look for Solachana. She speaks immaculate English.

Met Diamond on the way out and had a small chat. Solachana asked me if I will remember her name like i do with Diamond and I said I will. But let's see .....