Thread: Rowell Ladyboys
View Single Post
Old 11-12-2022, 01:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 297 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 324 / Power: 9
Wolfen1977 is one of the Best!Wolfen1977 is one of the Best!Wolfen1977 is one of the Best!Wolfen1977 is one of the Best!
Re: Rowell Ladyboys

Just went yesterday and got there around 4:30..to the bros asking, they start at 4pm and 5pm for public holidays..i asked OKT. I started with Diamond and started on those huge tits and thick cock. Was sucking it like no tomorrow. Then she topped me..pain and pleasure. One thing i love about Diamond is her service..especially how she kisses. She fucked me till i came hard. Then after before she left called Fazz ( yes, her name is Fazz and not Faiz as we keep saying) , she didn't even need to get naked cause she was just finishing up washing in the toilet. Came into the room and started sucking her too..she came as i blew her. And she kept squeeling cause after she came her cock was sensitive as i was sucking..lol. By the way, she knows about Sammyboy site and why so many people suddenly asking about her, Diamond and Ezara.

Hung around for abit and was actually still horny so i explored the house in the inner lane, the " girls" there aren't lookers and i think most of them cut already or at least the one i tried. Looked malay. And they are local. Service was ok but the room damn run down. The damage is $30.