View Single Post
Old 24-10-2022, 05:40 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 435 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4030 / Power: 17
Penguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: I'm a noob - typical outcall logistics?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebseen View Post
Must confess, don't really know how to handle this very well. Can anyone help me out?

Hotel has key card floors - how to pass it to the girl discreetly? Don't wanna fetch her/be seen with her, or leave it to front desk, or have her ask elevator guard and pretend to "have left the card", will make it pretty obvious

Should I make them do facecam to make sure it's them heading to my place?

etc. etc.
You have this extreme fear of being seen or connected with the girl - you have asked this question twice in two separate threads

If you are really that scared but are willing to pay for a non-budget hotel, this is what I usually do.

Bring along a a small ziploc bad (where doctors usually store your meds), and place the keycard in it. Hide it in the water cistern of the handicapped toilet and give the girl clear instructions where it is. That's the key to your room

A keycard by nature has no room number, so you do not need to fear.

if your instructions are unclear or your girl is too blur to know that handicapped toilets are always unisex and hence accessible then you can educate her.

Good luck