Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
verygoodgood deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Horniest ML?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RotiPrata Man View Post
Not sure where to post this recommendation. Post here ba

Went to Telok Blangah area for appointment today and passby this Spa. Looks pretty new and legit. Just nice saw decent looking ML went inside, my adventures part of me decide to follow her in

Her name is SaSa. I was going to take 1 hour massage but she told me now got promotion. Take 90 mins got free ear cleaning. WA...quite worth it leh. I double confirm with her the ear cleaning is after the 90 min massage. She say "yes"! So mai tu liao then proceed with massage.

Another massage gem. Strong hands and right to the point. She told me she used to work in Hong Kong legit TCM shop for 4 years. No wonder skill so good i strongly recommend bros who like good massage to go try her.

After about 75 mins, GQ popped $50 for HJ with auto roam Here comes the best part! After HJ , clean up still got the free ear cleaning for another 20 mins!!!! WA piang ooi....this feeling is shiok!! Overall experience is damn good la~~~

Looks : 7/10
Massage : 9/10
Service : HJ with autoroam
Damage: $90 for 90 mins massage with free ear cleaning (worth $38) + $50 for service

100% will return cos very worth it.
Hi bro can pm me her contact n location tnx