View Single Post
Old 07-10-2022, 06:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Thumbs up Re: Chio hair dresser to wash hair NE area

HG St 92. Next to CYCC. Blk 932B. 83 hair dressing. Usually 2 Malaysian MILF hair dressers. 1 was out to show off. Mini on heels. There was a Malaysian SYT awhile ago. Dont see her anymore.

A PRC young man, worker in this shop? With mask I cannot tell whether is PRC or Malaysian. Worth to mention this place because the operators not hitting sales. Although CYCC shuts down for upgrading till end Nov.

A scene. 2 mths ago. The SYT was washing hairs of a 50plus Chinese sme boss -typed. I was passing by. This shop tried to cover the glasses, and failed. She kept on shaking her head, cannot hear the conversation. Could it be the customer ask for specials? She said no.

Smart girl. AV come first. Not worth to be send back to Malaysia, and family know she is working as "chicken" here.