View Single Post
Old 14-09-2022, 09:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 144 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 203 / Power: 2
Drastic95 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDrastic95 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDrastic95 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: My Creeping Adventure

I adored S's figure as she prepared to exit the shower. The moment she left the frame I continued the video from the other cam. She stepped out dripping wet, slick hair and all. There was a hint of her small tits bouncing as she walked out. I couldn't get a break at all from her sexiness..

Unlike C, S carefully and comprehensively toweled herself dry outside the shower. Watching her dry her armpits, her tits and her pussy with her legs slightly open.. I still couldn't believe I am witnessing her private, most intimate daily habits play out in front of me.

Earlier, C put on her clothes before continuing to do her face and brush her teeth. But S, she continued to stay nude..

She stepped towards the sink and started to brush her teeth. I watched her look blankly into the mirror as she brushed her teeth back and forth. Her tits went in and out of view as she moved her elbow. It felt like a game of hide and seek that I was playing with her brown nips. Damn.

I thought about all the future fap sessions I was going to get from just this one visit alone. There were so many fap worthy moments I will take months to analyze and distill from.

But nothing will be like the very first time you get to experience voyeurism like this. As S steadily did her routine, I could see the end coming.. I knew I would never see S and C the same way ever again.

Finally, S finished her routine. She picked up a fresh set of underwear and began to put them on. It was a slightly lacy grey bra and a pair of beige panties. Nothing special.. but it was still a turn on to see her transformation to a pair of shorts and t shirt.

That was the end of all the excitement. She opened the door and stepped out..

Or not? In her haste to leave the shower, S clumsily left a bag on the countertop.

S left her dirty clothes inside the toilet.

And M is next in line to shower. What would a guy do if he has access to his cute friend's dirty underwear in private?..