View Single Post
Old 13-09-2022, 11:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 144 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 203 / Power: 2
Drastic95 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDrastic95 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDrastic95 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: My Creeping Adventure

I reclined further back into my seat. At this point my cum was just clear liquid. My balls were exhausted..

S continued to soap her body. As she bent down to soap her legs, her small tits hanged from her chest. They look a bit conical in shape from her side. Her back was glistening and covered in soap foam streaks.. I know I have cummed a few times already but the view of S's body and her washing herself was still a big turn on. The taboo and wrongness of watching a close friend with girl next door vibes strip naked and shower was feeding my fetish a 5 star eat-all-you-want buffet.

While I was lost in my thoughts, S was finishing up her shower. Even though she doesn't have big tits like C, her fair skin coupled with her cute B cups looked exceptional under the light. Her skin gleamed and shined.. and her dark stubby nips and lightly trimmed pubes provided contrast, accenting her gnd and syt look.

But it wasn't over yet. S turned off the shower and proceeded to pick up one of her toiletries on the floor. Instead of squatting, she bent forwards with her ass facing the cam. I was treated to an amazing view of her ass..

She didn't have a huge ass, but her hips are wide enough to make me long to fuck her from the back. Bros, you know the shape.. a bent over ass tapering off in both directions towards her slender body and legs.

I wish I had a cam that was lower and could see her pussy as she did that. Imagine not just being able to see her naked, but her slit between her ass cheeks as well.

However, I knew my fetish could never be fully satisfied, no amount of content will be truly enough. I reminded myself that I am already lucky enough to have seen this much. I have to learn how to be content..

But then, I couldn't have imagined what would eventually land at my doorstep... That's a story for another day