View Single Post
Old 03-08-2022, 09:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 242 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 571 / Power: 12
vicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to all
Re: Ho Chi Minh Info Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max80 View Post
Qui Mixology at Le Than Ton (opposite the Japan St spas).
Go there, light a cigar and order a bottle of whisky (that's what i used to do) and you will have an endless stream of VN ladies flocking to you. I've tried this, works each time I'm there. Im neither handsome nor exceptionally rich. It's how you play the game well. Afterall, it's just a world's stage and we're all actors on it.

p/s - when you speak their language, this is where you're losing them. No differentiation, why would they want you? Diversity, the US green card or the SG supposedly better future, turns them shit on.

Cheers
I think what the other guy wants is to rely on pick up skills to pick up local chicks and not rely on the power of money. After all if you're relying on money, why not just go striaght to pay to play areas. You forking out that much cash to order a a bottle of whiskey just to attract attention is probably the opposite of what the guy is after. If you think putting bottles on your table is how to play the game, then im kinda sorry to inform you that's it's actually one of the worse ways to play, and the people you attract probably wouldn't be decent be it in personality or bed skills. (Tho i could be wrong on the latter)

Also, your point about diversity is not only wrong but contradicting. You're confusing between being only able to speak their language, and being able to speak their language PLUS english and ur own mother tongue fluently. When you can do the latter, that is real diversity. When you can only speak their language then yea, no differentiation, but when you are a foreigner who can ALSO speak their language, they're gonna put you on a pedestal, not lose interest like you said