View Single Post
Old 29-07-2022, 06:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 208 / Power: 15
sunshinebox is a Helpful and Caring Samstersunshinebox is a Helpful and Caring Samstersunshinebox is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: 🌋 $50 🌋 Ex-Lava near Somerset ☎ 8446 6234 SG local Malay & etc

Hi all, I visited this spa some weeks back and here is my review. When I stepped in, there were 2 girls there, both local and in their 20s.

There are a few ppl here claiming that they're all aunties here. I saw 3 girls and they're all local and in 20s. The boss is an older lady in her 40s I think, but the rest all young.

I took Bel because I requested for someone bigger and meaty, I like that kind.

Ambience: 5/10
The place looks very plain but no complains, we know what we're here for

Looks and body: 7.5/10
Bel is quite tall at about 175cm. Her profile says she in early 20s but looks more to me like 25, still young. Maybe looks older because she's bigger. She is big boned so those who like skinny girls might not enjoy.

I like that she is meaty and has big boobs. D cup I reckon.

GFE: 8/10
She is easy to talk to but it's also obvious that she's young and inexperienced. She's quite a nice, down to earth girl to talk to though because of her inexperience, maybe she doesnt have the flirting skills some of the better masseuse will have

Massage: 5/10
The inexperience shows but I'm not that fussed here.

Specials: 7/10
Bel was very wet (maybe because she's also young and horny). We started with just a HJ but soon it escalated into a full blown FJ as I was horny and I thought she was too.

She's better at sex with her sexy moans than her HJ which requires more experience to improve in her techniques (she didn't oil my dick enough). Ended off with a tit fuck and cumming all over her big boobs.

I hope to see her again soon though her boss was keen to promote her indian girl who was pretty and slim, that might appeal to some bros here