View Single Post
Old 11-07-2022, 09:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 384 / Power: 3
WQ007 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterWQ007 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterWQ007 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterWQ007 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Kopi Beng Gao - Riding The Food Deliver Lady

<Continued>

Tricia:” HAHA ! Deal ! But you must give me better rate ya.” She joked.

Her smile was like a sunshine, warm and contagious.

Me:” see you Tricia, I WhatsApp you.”

She put on her mask and waved goodbye

Have I entered her Den or have she fell into mine.

After that day, we went on with our lives as usual. Business during Covid was still ok. Thankfully our company’s core business is still local. However our cash flow do get impacted a bit due to the diminishing new contracts.

Thankfully I choose plumbing as a career.
As my mentor always told me, no matter how bad the economy, as long as there are pipes plumbing will never die.

One fine day I received an automated message. Which I did not pay much attention to. After about 10 mins or so, I received a WhatsApp text.

!BEEP BEEP!
<Tricia> Hiiiii uncle ! I just transferred you. I pay half first. When got more then I pay you back.

One thing I actually hated to do was to lend money to people. 9 out of 10 times, I can’t get it back and it destroys friendships. Although the amount wasn’t big, but Tricia actually bother to repay back was actually a breathe of fresh air.

<Me> received with thanks, it’s okay no rush. Whenever you have extra then you pay back.

I assured her

!BEEP! BEEP!

<Tricia> Thanks Uncle ! You really best =P

<Me> I actually quite hungry today, free to help buy food?

!!BEEP!! BEEP!!
<Tricia> okie ! Around 8:30pm can ? I finish off my daily target first

<Me> k, I msg you the food later. I Order your
Portion also

!!BEEP!!BEEP!!
<Tricia> Hehe…. No need la uncle… ttyl

<Me> I don’t care , you keep calling me uncle. I angry, you must eat with me today. See you

*****Fast Forward*****

We had dinner that night, it ended really well.
Subsequently (maybe once every week) I would text her to deliver food, will order extra portion and have dinner together. This has became a weekly affair over the long and arduous Covid period. We went through the post lock down period and the 2nd heighten alert.
Our friendship blossomed through our weekly dinner sessions. We got to know each other better, she didn’t become a gold digger. even after knowing that I am pretty well to do (not super rich, but like I have a company, a nice car and a few properties).

Tricia’s world now is just her family.
She used to be an ah lian and party every week. Every since her “accidental” child and abandonment by the father, she has transformed from a party animal into a devoted single Mum, giving her child best.

****fast forward***

Tricia:”yes sia, super long never go drinking liao.”

We were on the topic of drinking during one of our dinner.

Me:” So what kind of drinks person are you? Beer ?”

Tricia:” HAHA….No la !! Beer i ok.. my friends all say I high class drinker. I like WHISKY”

Me:”woah you high class ah lian.”

Tricia:” weiiiiiii !!!!” She slapped my hands while laughing.

Seems like the topic of drinking is getting her interested. We reminisced my older days of drinking. It seems like there’s a gulf of difference between our drinking sessions.

Her “drinking” was more of enjoying the music and alcohol with her group of friends, dancing and partying the night away.

My “drinking” in the past usually is in KTV and usually ends up with a few naked ladies all over me or my cock in the mouth of a lady in the handicap toilet.
Of course all these details were left out (man must learn to share the right things)

Me:”waaa then now you become a good girl already, don’t you miss having some alcohol in your blood and just floating away and feeling high.”

Tricia:” yes sia….. but now can’t go out liao. Everything so ex…. But good oso la save money”

Me:”I have a nice bottle of Yama**ki whisky in my storeroom. I heard it’s super expensive. It was a gift from a Japanese client.
I open already also no one to enjoy with. Since you are hereeeeeeee… shall we ?”

I tried to set up the opening

Tricia:”errrr…… I don’t know. Hehe..”

Me:” your boy today at your mum’s place right ?”

Tricia:” ya =D”

Me:” they say, Good whisky must also have a good tongue to enjoy. Do you have a good tongue.”

Tricia:” You say leh =P…. But nvm la.. don’t waste it haha.”

Me:”let me go fetch the bottle.”

Her eyes lit up when she saw the bottle of whisky. It certainly is well aged, just like my canon.

The question is, does she have the tongue for aged whisky and canon?