View Single Post
Old 06-07-2022, 01:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 188 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1133 / Power: 11
Shrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud of
Re: An Affair with an older married lady... and the aftermath...

So I was seconded to a healthcare company to help out in their operations.

It was an eye opener for me, as I didn't realise exactly how fast paced it was. Thankfully, at this company, operations mainly centered around frontline customer service/relations. Of course, being a guy I guess, whenever there was an IT issue, or if a random medical device broke down, they left it up to me to troubleshoot and contact vendors if required. I wondered if this was something like what EoS was working as, since he did mention to me that he was in healthcare operations.

I gained a new appreciation for the job, it was way more taxing than what I'd been doing so far, but thankfully the learning curve wasn't that steep. Other than learning to use the Customer Management Software, and the various web portals for insurance, I settled in pretty quickly.

Some background of the company, it was a SME, with 6 clinics islandwide, mostly in the heartland areas, and near MRT stations, so I didn't really have to worry about finding car park and paying full day parking fees. Time spent on public transport also allowed me to catch up on Netflix as well as write a little.

Adapting from one female dominated workplace to another was rather easy, everyone was so busy doing their own things that they generally left me alone. But I wondered if the trend in healthcare frontline was to hire as many pleasant-looking females as possible. Perhaps as with most frontline jobs, the first impression counts. Even in the consultation & treatment rooms, the doctors were rather young, mostly female, and easy on the eye. I guess other than the boss, who supposedly was the friend of my boss, I was the only guy in this organization.

One big difference here was that there was no Rebecca-like character who would openly flirt with me. The staff were also largely multinational, as besides Singaporeans, numerous others came from Asian countries like Malaysia, Philippines, Indonesia, Myanmar, Thailand and India. I wondered how the company managed to do so given the quotas involved, but later found out that the majority of them were PR, or LOC holders.

After the second week of mostly frontline duties on rotation at the different branches, Shirlyn actually dropped by to see how I was doing and to ask if I was ok with extending for another 2 weeks as they were still unable to hire. I didn't feel good turning her down so I agreed. I could see how stretched the staff at each outlet was, and how covid was affecting their staffing. Perhaps I too would soon contract covid as well, since the next omicron wave was supposedly coming.

My fellow customer service associate, a slightly older than me Filipino lady named Melissa, nudged me after Shirlyn left.

M: Girlfriend?

Me: Oh no Ate, that's my GM.

M: She's pretty. And you don't have to call me Ate all the time. I'm not that much older than you.

Me: She's ok I guess. But everyone here calls you Ate.

She sighed.

M: What to do, they're all younger than me.

Melissa's backstory was that she followed her husband over here when he took up a job decades ago. They both eventually became PR, then citizens.

In any case, if anyone is wondering, there were no illicit affairs going on. Almost everyone there seemed to be in happy marriages, and those on work passes were happily attached.

On the Friday night of the first 2 week period, I met up with Nat at the request of Jasmine, having not satisfied her previously.

After enjoying her blowjob, then letting her use me to her satisfaction, we actually sat in her living room for a chat after she sucked me dry to finish then had a shower.

N: Hey… how's everything with Jas and you?

Me: We're fine.

N: You know sometimes I feel bad about this. Jas is so willing to let me have you.

Me: I guess it makes her happy.

N: Does it really?

Me: I don't know. Did you ask her?

N: Nah. We don't really talk about this. But I hope you're satisfying her enough. I asked if she wanted Darren again but she always declined.

Me: I know.

N: And she didn't manage to get EoS. Don't think she was that interested in him though.

Me: He isn't interested anyway.

N: Yeah. Pity. He's got a nice dick.

Me: Guess so.

N: Glad she is ok with this.

Me: Didn't Jason make a reappearance?

N: He did. But he's not here frequently.

Me: If he's over frequently would we stop?

N: I know you don't want to do this, but yet you're here whenever she tells you to. Why?

Me: If Jas wants me to I will. There's no other reason why. I do enjoy your blowjobs, and you're damn tight. But it's just sex.

N: You're so irritating. Lucky I really like your size, otherwise I guess Jas would be your only partner. But you know you can turn me down.

Me: I wish she was. And I'm hoping if or when we get together for real all this will stop. I don't want to upset her for the time being.

N: How do you know she'll get upset if you turn me down?

Me: Will you be upset?

N: I'll be irritated. Like I'm horny and I can't satisfy it.

Me: And if you get irritated, you'll complain to Jas?

N: Of course! I'll whine to her. Hahaha.

Me: Then she'll get irritated with me. Cos I didn't do what she wanted.

N: Ah.

Me: So I'll just do as I'm told.

N: Even if you don't really enjoy it?

Me: Well… that's subjective. You enjoy it right?

N: Obviously!

Me: Then it's fine.

N: Anyway why did she get Shirlyn involved again? I heard it was a pretty wild night.

Me: It was. But that was it. Nothing else happened after that.

N: So no sex for the past 2 weeks?

Me: Nope.

N: No wonder your cum was so thick. I almost choked.

Me: Well…

N: Poor thing. You've been deprived.

Me: Not really.

N: Since you don't mind, I wanna do it again.

Me: Sure.

She pulled off my berms and boxers right there in the living room and made me hard again with her mouth, before capping me, then climbing on. She wasn't really wet but the condom provided enough lubrication. She rode herself to orgasm again and didn't stop as long as I could stay hard for her.

We showered again once we were done as we were both sweaty. I headed back home and found Jasmine in bed with her iPad.

J: Satisfied her?

Me: I hope so.

J: Good.

Me: What about you?

J: What about me what?

Me: Are you satisfied?

J: What do you mean?

Me: Sexually?

J: Hahahahahaha. What? Since when haven't I been satisfied sexually?

Me: I don't know. Just worried.

J: Because I keep whoring you out? Haha.

Me: Maybe?

J: You don't enjoy sex with them?

Me: I rather it be with you.

J: Awww… so sweet. Come here.

She pulled me towards her and kissed me, reaching down to my dick and stroking it. Despite the earlier exertions, it grew upon feeling her touch.

J: Wow. So hard. Should I send you back to Nat?

Me: What?

J: Or should I call Shirlyn over?

Me: What???

J: Haha. You should see your face. So cute.

Me: Don't scare me.

J: Sure…

She pushed my head down towards her crotch and I removed her shorts, she wasn't wearing any panties.

I moved in, inhaling the scent of her feminine wash, running my tongue along her labia before reaching her clit. I pulled back the hood and flicked at it with my tongue.

She grabbed my head and held it in place as I continued licking. I slid a finger in. She was soaking inside.

She pulled me up.

J: I want it inside.

I got up and positioned myself at the entrance, rubbing my dickhead on her clit.

J: Hurry up la!

I slid in, feeling her pussy grip my cock as I entered slowly.

J: Fuck me hard.

I pounded her hard and fast, wondering how she could take it when our pubic bones clashed. She rubbed her clit violently as I thrust with all my might.

J: Argh… where's my toy?

Me: In the drawer?

I stopped pounding and reached over to open the drawer, fishing around for her vibrator.

J: Who said you can stop?

I quickly found it and passed it to her. She tried to turn it on but it didn't work. I continued pounding her.

J: Fuck. No battery.

Me: Means you drained it?

J: Yeah. You were so tired recently, I couldn't bear to ask you to fuck me.

Me: And yet you asked me to fuck others?

J: Well yes. I don't actually need a lot of sex you know? I don't know why we had so much sex previously.

Me: Huh?

J: Well, five years without sex… you try la… of course I'll want to have a lot of sex… then it normalizes…

Me: But you have a toy…

J: I always had toys. Now and then. But nothing beats your cock ok?

She pulled me towards her for a kiss again.

J: Cumming yet? Cum inside me.

Me: Erm no? Don't know if there's anything left.

J: Oh? Then don't stop until you cum inside me.

Me: This might take awhile.

J: That's good.

We kissed again.

I thrust as fast as I could without getting a hard attack, but my cock was already relatively numb. Through her moans, and the contractions in her pussy, I could tell she was really enjoying it.

Maybe it was her plan all along. Maybe I didn't last long enough so she needed me drained before having sex so she could have me fuck her longer.

The more I pumped, the wetter she felt, but it didn't help me much as I needed more friction to cum, but she was clearly enjoying herself.

Her nails dug into my neck and back when she grabbed me as we kissed. In between moans she kept telling me to cum inside her and fill her up, and not to stop.

I was already sweating like I ran a marathon, and the sweat had already dripped onto her and onto the bed.

It was probably around half an hour of non-stop thrusting that I felt an urge. She sensed it and wrapped her legs around my back as I released a tiny shot inside her.

I rolled off, catching my breath.

J: Amazing.

Me: I'm dying.

J: You won't die so easily.

Me: I hope not.

She laughed and dragged me to the shower.

J: I guess we have to do laundry again.

There was a sweat outline of her body on the bed, and a huge patch of wetness where her pussy was.

Me: Did you squirt?

J: I think so… I stopped counting the orgasms after 15 minutes.

Me: Wow. Ok.

J: See. You can pleasure me. Don't worry about it.

Me: But can I not pleasure others? I just want to be with you.

J: It will stop when we're married. When I can marry you legally.

Me: Right.

J: Just have all the fun you want now please.

Me: Seems like you want me to have fun. What about yourself?

J: Me? Hahaha… I've already had Darren. What more fun could I want?

Me: Jason? EoS?

J: I don't know if you recall, but Jason was one of the first few people EoS recommended when I wanted a threesome. And he's a fucking chauvinistic pig.

Me: Oh?

J: Surprised you don't recall. And as for EoS… well… of course I wouldn't mind if you don't mind.

Me: But he minds.

J: Yup.

Me: And Shirlyn?

J: What about her?

Me: Erm. The way you pleasured her.

J: Oh! Hahaha! I was just experimenting. Doing the stuff you did to me. It's quite erotic doing it with another girl.

Me: Oh.

J: Why? Did she say who did it better?

Me: No… but I think she was surprised. Are you bi now?

J: Nah.

Me: Right.

We continued the shower and went to bed.

I was pretty sure my whole body would ache the next morning.