View Single Post
Old 06-07-2022, 10:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1057 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2940 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigbluebird View Post
I really agree with EoS on two things.

Knowing the boundaries, stopping at the line.

Shrouded in another sort of toxic relationship.

While it seemed admirable and fun to many guys, I really cannot see any light at the end of the tunnel without all parties getting hurt, damaged and screwed by one another's "curiosity" in lust. Too many people do NOT know the boundaries and what is the Pandora Box to never truly open.
Totally agree. The two of them are the two extreme. EOS was likely an extreme player that decided his marriage is more important than any hot chick out there, while Mark is the one that while claiming his want to put a stop to being used like a dildo, reamain a willing dildo.
While things are fine, then it's sunshine. One day when Jas and him get into some fights when Jas got involved with some random dicks, she may tell Mark he's been doing that, to literally any pussy nearby. I ready lost track how many he had, it's easier to lock down on those that are work in progress.
Toxic indeed. This definitely won't last, time will catch up on libido, especially for men. When your dick is over used, will wear off faster than not. Mark my words. Lol.