View Single Post
Old 29-06-2022, 12:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 144 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 203 / Power: 2
Drastic95 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDrastic95 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDrastic95 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: My Creeping Adventure

My time passed fast in Uni. With my dirty creepy mind, everyday was a tease. I always use x-ray vision on my friends and random girls, teasing myself. My sexual encounters with my gf made me more curious about all the other girls. I kept thinking things like..

- How would their naked body look like? Small or big nips and areola, saggy small tits or firm medium tits? Do they have cute perky or flat butts?

- How would my friends pussies look and smell and feel like in my mouth? Are they shaved or hairy? Are their inner labia coming out or hiding inside their love slits?

- How would my friends suck my cock? How would my cock feel inside their pussy?

- How do they orgasm? They all look so guai, will they moan and shake in ecstasy when they cum? That would be super hot.

All these fantasies are stuck in my head.. and I wonder if most bros think about such things or mostly just want to stick their cock in a pussy.

Fast forward another few years, I am working in a decently prestigious tech company. As with all other bros who have gone through the early stage of adulting, you gradually get used to making your own decisions in life. Armed with a monthly income, you decide how you want to live your lifestyle and plan for your future.

Eventually my gf and I decided we would live together in a rented flat. This was very exciting because we would get to live our own lives together and choose to fuck anytime we want.. no more holding back moans in the bedroom or scared getting caught outdoors.

The moment we decided and settled on a place.. you can imagine what I was thinking. This might be the once in a lifetime opportunity I was waiting for a long time.

No more restricted to watching xhamster or Tumblr voyeur videos and fantasizing my friends anymore. It's time to taste those forbidden fruits.