Old 09-05-2022, 10:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
GREED deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: FJ at supposedly HJ/BJ-only spa?

Hahaha…Thats a sibei funny story, suppose the young man know he cant last during the FJ so finding some ways to make his money worth by irritating the ML.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
There is a FJ joint with many rooms with attached bathrooms. The clients just pay the boss the hourly fee. The FJ fee is given to the individual ladies who are running their own profit-loss operations. I met a ML who is doing massage with hj. She is a PR who is in between jobs. She was looking for a new spa to work with and she recommended me to this place. I just paid the normal fees to enjoy my massage with HJ. All the other girls in this joint does FJ service.

On my way to the shop, there were 3 probably under 23 year old young men walking 20 metres before me. 2 Young Bengs and 1 Mama boy. They rang the bell and when the door is unlocked, we entered the shop together. I went to my appointment while they negotiated at the counter. While in the room, I heard the rotating ML came to the back of the shop to ask all the available ladies to go to the counter. The 3 young men want to see all available ladies before choosing. They were so undecided it pissed off almost all the ladies.

20 minutes into my massage session, the mama boy entered the room next to me. As both rooms share the same aircon, I can hear their conversation because the ML is damn tulan and was almost scolding him. ML probably between 40-50 years old. Mama boy kept asking the ML what will happened next and what service she provides. She said only FJ and he went HUH? No massage? She said no!! Straightaway FJ. He asked if he can choose massage with HJ only and she said NO!!! Mama's boy replied he is not mentally prepared for FJ how? The ML said if you don't want FJ, you can leave now but the hourly fee will not be refunded. Mama's boy asked why ah... ?? I think mama's boy wanted to leave but his 2 friends are already enjoying themselves.

I kept laughing in the next room. Then Mama boy ask now how? ML said if you want FJ, pay her now and go shower. Mama's boy asked must shower ah..? Can skip? ML said NO!!! So he paid her and she ordered him to shower, lie down on the bed naked and wait for her return. 10 minutes later, the ML returned and said we start now. Mama's boy asked her if they can chit chat first? Wah lau, my ML and I laughed until almost internal bleeding. The ML said if you don't want to do FJ, you can leave now. The FJ fee and hourly fee will not be refunded. He asked why ah and she said she has spent 30 minutes talking to him already. Then they went quiet for a while and I hear the ML say I will begin now. About 3 minutes later, the ML said you can take a rest first before going for your shower.