View Single Post
Old 09-05-2022, 04:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2131 / Power: 9
evoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond repute
Re: FJ at supposedly HJ/BJ-only spa?

Quote:
Originally Posted by t4buzhsy View Post
Key question is did she provide the condom when u had ur FJ? If she did, I doubt she only do it with u at the joint.
Agree. Second that. Some joints they already have hidden condoms. ML been using them.
I encountered before my regular ML. 1st visit I already brought my own CD. But I am not the only one she FJ, she is the selective type with some customers. Those that supports her very frequently. While the rest only HJ.

After the deed just wrap up the stuff and throw away ourselves. Else just flush down the WC system lol.