Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
Nosil deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
FJ at supposedly HJ/BJ-only spa?

Hey bros,

Curious to hear about your experience with getting FJ from massage girls at their spa. I've had this happen with two different MLs so far: the first after I became her regular and built relationship over a month, the other the first time we meet but after turning her on a bit.

In both cases the ladies claimed that they could get fired for providing FJ and that it'd be a one time thing. That turned out to not be the case for the first lady 😉, but not sure about the second as I haven't RTM yet. They both seemed sincere, as they really tried to hide their moans throughout the session and seemed extra nervous/excited. Is FJ at the spa as risky as they say?

In any case prefer to keep bonking at the spa because it's more convenient for me. Also, I unfortunately don't speak Chinese at all (I'm an ABC) and both ladies work every day until late, so I think trying to meet with them outside of work and going to hotel will be tricky. However if bros have tips on doing this successfully, I'd appreciate your advice as the second ML was a very, very hot fuck and I'd be willing to put in the effort if we can't have sex again at her spa.

Btw let's not mention names or locations; don't want any of these ladies to get in trouble.