View Single Post
Old 06-05-2022, 03:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 426 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 981 / Power: 6
Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold
Re: What do if tight on money but still got the feeling to fuck?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balaallen123 View Post
Just for context, I'm not working and am a full time student. So the only kind of money I get from my parents are school allowance money and some odd jobs here and there to supplement my lifestyle. The only sex I ever gotten from were from sex workers and $50 geylang sex was the closest I could get it from. I'd save up for 2-3 weeks to blow it off on FL dome 1 for better experience.

That said, covid-19 hasn't been kind to me in terms of my sex life and mental health for the most part. Geylang closed down, bigger blue balls and lack of sexual experience during this repressive times has taken a toll on my mental wellbeing. not being focused on school and constantly looking for ways to earn money so I can have sex. when I do eventually save some, it's so hard to find $50 sex that I often resort to just going for massages and getting the ML to tease me with little to no money to tip up for (only paid $50 for handjob thrice in 3 years during covid because I saved up but it totalled to $110 at the end and found it not worth it). And yes, I have an extremely high sex drive. Can't blame it for having it either. Fwb or gf? If only hahaha. Too ugly to even get any actions. Always been known as the ugly guy since my secondary school days and even having a 6 pack and jacked isn't enough to score online dating platform, so I stopped trying. Haven't really had sex within the last 2 years which is sad afterall.

So my question is, what do you do if you're in a similar situation where you're strapped on cash and horny everytime? My initial thought was to borrow money to spend on FL dome and get it done with then gradually pay back once I've graduated by the end of this month and start working. Then again, it's not a guarantee that I'd be working by the time.

Alternatively, I'd just have to wait it out for geylang to reopen but being this horny for so long isn't the best. I wish money just dropped from the sky and I would just spend it on sex immediately 😂. In case you're wondering, I always pay myself first so no, I'm not poor by any means. Just don't have the extra dough in hand to have sex since I'm still schooling.

Young, six pack, not poor = Positive things you have for your self
Ugly ? Got two nose or what?

Many years ago I asked a WL why she always take a customer from another continent. She said he treat her nice. I say but he so different. She said something about her pussy can expand but my brain could not. That day I learn something.

Prettiness is useful in a women and important too. Handsomeness is important but by no means an essential in a man. What you lack in looks, you can more than make up in other departments.

Be a nice and decent guy and it will open so many doors and legs. So say the senior brothers and so I see with mine own eyes.

So it has been said. Now let it be done.

Go forth and copulate with grace, dignity, beauty, joy and compassion with young lass (non WL)
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else