Thread: JB experiences
View Single Post
Old 05-05-2022, 04:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 208 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1287 / Power: 17
elt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by subidowa View Post
Do u have any proof not? Don't treat me as targeting you as I just don't want my fellow bros here to be misled into paying heavily into something they can get cheaper elsewhere if they put in efforts to travel around. Actually, a lot of influencers also cannot make it. For that price (I mean the one you paid for in KL) you can even get lin chi ling type in certain countries if you don't mind that they can't really communicate much with you due to the language barrier. However, we are there just for the pussy right what can u communicate in just an hour. So the OKT also have more market experience than us la they know the market rate and cannot bluff some of the experienced bros here. So they are not dumb and they already get a share from the price already. So 450 I feel is still alright. 550 (This one is LT rate, not just one shot) is on the high side and better to get the contact of the girls if you really like her service and book her yourself to get cheaper (minus off the pimp share) or pay her the same and she earns more and serve you better or at least happier.
You can read the KL thread. Anyway I don’t need to prove anything. I just find it hard to believe a quality local syt will go at such prices but am happy to be corrected if anyone has tried. Btw if you have contacts for Ling Chi Ling standards at about RM 2k please let me know. Happy to pay that price for the quality. Lol