View Single Post
Old 08-04-2022, 02:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 0
madxnot deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymadxnot deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by samyboy88 View Post
There is only a little part of geylang where u see the big red light sign are still there ...along lorong even no up till 20....but that area rezoned commercial only....but what does that mean... commercial sex zone? U all know where the concentration of red light are...but any activity after 17 apr?
If I recall correctly that area has always been zone commercial hence the hwee kwan and temple can open doors. Commercial doesn’t necessarily means retail . Can mean up to a few things . Zoning don’t matter. Number of houses don’t matter. At the dawn of its life span when 1651 and red eagle closed, punters are still heading there to play. There are many resources the AV can give to bring in Okt. It’s a matter of licensing. From what I understand they don’t give out anymore. This piece is from pak loo aunty last time Lor 20 house of japan , she say she want go pass down but cannot coz no one take over even though the one that want to take over is old . AV has many wierd criteria one. But I digress. We shall see it open not in April but in months to come .