View Single Post
Old 07-04-2022, 12:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 143 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 402 / Power: 10
blitzace is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblitzace is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblitzace is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblitzace is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblitzace is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by tehbingg View Post
hi everyone. been long since im back in the scene hahah. recently work stress then needed a last min quick release. i actually contacted 6 different MLs but only MaLaXi replied me, saying only left with 12am slot.

out of concern, i asked if she wld be too tired (never tried 12am slots before) she said, 没问题,你来吧。wa steam mai tu liao, end work went home have a good dinner and standby to drive there.

location is central.
for my public transport brothers, fret not. bus stop right outside. super accessible. but mrt maybe not.
for my driving brothers, hoseh, carpark right behind. normal open air carpark.

place is shared but have shower cubicle inside the room. i am quite tall and average sized, it was quite squeezy so those brothers above 1.85 one will be v difficult lol.

went in at first then she ask me to bathe, meanwhile she playing songs and singing songs and using phone. i thought to myself, wa jialat is this a mine?

as i stepped out of the toilet, she gave me a towel and asked me to dry myself, asked the usual qns “会不会冷?” then action start.

her massage quite solid la, would say 7/10. for me la. got strength. massaged back then massaged abit of my legs and feet. when we started she was semi nude, but halfway she become full nude. gao lat.

her sensual sibei power, 5 days later after writing this FR i still miss it. started catbath from my back, to my ears, left and right, then slowly down my back again then did AR which i was very surprised but sibei song ah.

after that asked me to turn around and she catbath again from feet all the way up to my neck, then she went to give me a good solid ball licking. rly damn song. i very long never kena this kind of service already. while catbath she still allowed me to touch everywhere and i managed to zhutzhut. she is slightly bigger than B cup. nipples are v nice to play with.

i still managed to put my fingers through her panty and managed to finger her for a bit. whole session we both sibei enjoy

ended off with a solid HJ. erupted.

bonus: after deed done, she covered my dick with a cloth and asked me to rest while she went to wash up and came back to massage both my arms and fingers. really damn good.

i keep talking about service until i forgot to give rating for looks. would say early 30s, won’t reject one la. 7/10.

100% RTM for me.
MLX provide AR ???