View Single Post
Old 08-03-2022, 05:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 144 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 317 / Power: 4
Pineapplexpress is one of the Best!Pineapplexpress is one of the Best!Pineapplexpress is one of the Best!Pineapplexpress is one of the Best!
Re: New scam on michat

Quote:
Originally Posted by hhlover View Post
Jus 3days ago got to know a lady from michat..
Exchange watapps number n have been chatting for the past two days..
She say she from malaysia working HR in sin.. normal chatting for two days.. from morning she working chat stop chat stop till nite.. even got send some photo of food she eat during lunch n dinner.. oso her selfie when i requested.. then ytd nite while chatting she say she got 2nd job, working part time for zalora marketing.. earning some comm.. byt didnt mention much..
So today as usual we were chatting till now.. she suddenly ask me if i free can help her do the zalora marketing thimg so when she go back she dun need to work till too late.. so tot of nothing.. can jus help her.. but it turn out she send me a watapps contact n link.. press the link come out zalora website.. then need to screenshot n send back to the watapps.. after tat they ask me to do a bank transfer of the amount of the item to a so call customer n after 20min they will retransfer me back the money plus the comm
Straight away it look so much like a scam cos all in chinese plus little english..
Go to zalora website n chat with the agent.. n was told they didnt have any watapps service n is a scam..
Hope bro here dun fall into it when using michat.. cos it really so real the way she behave n talk as though she is jus a normal working malaysia girl.. can even told me she from malacca n wat kind of food is nice there..
Her name sherene..
Any bro come across her..
After you receive this message that she worked in Zalora, tell her that you work in Lazada and have to do a quick survey first and ask her for her bank account.