View Single Post
Old 09-03-2021, 12:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 14
OzBoiBoi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyOzBoiBoi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by sexbaby View Post
2 weeks ago, was feeling itchy at night, a bit lazy to go down to central, so I installed Michat and see if I am able go find anyone service nearby

Most of the girls found with photo were meitu or working at spa along Jalan Sultan (recognises some of the girls) and nothing interesting, wanted to uninstalled the app and suddenly received one friend request, girl photo looks fake but I still allow to add me, after some casual chat found that sheÂ’s working as a masseur, app shows sheÂ’s just 4km away from me, I told her I can go over and massage but do you mind to show me how your actually look because I am 100% not her, I was thinking no matter how she look, as long as sheÂ’s steady and send me her photo I will go over and support her. Luckily from her photo she look decent probably 7/10 GND look age around late 20s. got her address quickly head over, reached 1:45am, all the shop along ECT closed and quiet, as compared during the day where thereÂ’s heavy crowd patronising the restaurants along the road or waiting for bus at the bus stop.

Message her and she cane down to open the door for me, she look exactly as her real photo and height around 158cm. Her place is new and sheÂ’s the only girl working there. Curtain setup but who cares since only 2 of us in the shop. Since I am from my home, told her I will skip shower and proceed to massage. massage was good and GQ was pop after 45 mins, sheÂ’s offering all except full course meal. I slowly start hugging her and lie her down, process to undress and paint her, can feel sheÂ’s slowly getting wet when I start finger her, she ask me to lie down and climb on top of me and grinding her pussy on my .... tight instead of my dick, I was like rolling my eyes, what are you trying to do ? Anyway after a while she came down and give me a BJ. (Rate 6/10 can feel sheÂ’s new to this industry) after 10 mins I exploded in her mouth. Hug her and lie on the bed and talk like lovers while we continue our kissing, look at the clock it was already 3am, told her I need to work tomorrow and need to go home, promised to visit her again, paid up and go back a happy man.

Sorry if my FR bored you; she’s good candidate for grooming
Bro, can share ctc? I am also trying to find late night supper to makan and enjoy. Thanks.