Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 0
Reserve deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: I was the only female in the pool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carla97 View Post
Once we entered the unit, he wasted no time to check to make sure no one was in the unit. Once we were sure no one, he closed the main door. We explore the unit and the renovation was almost complete in that unit. So we went to the kitchen and we carry on our intimacy. We were frenching and petting heavily. At one point he pull the bottom of my suit a side and finger me with 2 fingers. He was going so fast and I went into orgasm in no time moaning.

Me: Ahhhh, omg dear I can’t take it anymore. Arg... Ahhh.... Ahhhh... Ahhh... Oh... Yes! U hit my spot. Yessss... Ahhh... Ahhh...

W remain silent and he stopped. Then he unzipped his bermudas and press my body down and I was facing his huge erected penis. Then he pull my head towards his penis. I grab his penis and begin to stroke it while licking his testicle and sucking his penis alternately. Suddenly he grab my head with both hands while I was giving him blowjob and thrust it into my mouth. I was choked and he just thrust his penis fucking my mouth hard. He was hitting my throat each time he thrust. My saliva was dripping out of my the moment he stop and I was coughing while recovering my breath. Then I stroke his penis again and begin to blow him fast while I finger myself. Then he signal me to stop, pulling up and place me on the kitchen cabinet top and I was sitting on the top spreading my legs for him then he slide my suit to the side exposed my pussy and he begin to lick and eat me. I was so aroused and I moaned and grabbing my own tits while both my legs was spread wide resting on his shoulders while he licking and eating my pussy. After few minutes I reach my peak again and I was having a hard orgasm shivering. Then he rub his penis on my entrance, lubricating it before a sudden thrust from him and I moan out loud.

Me: Ahhhh... give it to me dear. I want Ur dick so badly. Fuck me hard. Ahhh... yes. Harder. Ahhh... Ahhh... Ahhh...

He was thrusting me fast. Each thrust was so hard and we were both in sweating. I can hear the slapping sound of our flesh met when he thrusting me hard.

To be continued...
Enjoying the story, waiting for next part