View Single Post
Old 19-10-2020, 09:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
SGMEWTWO deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Anyone knows when will be the exact time that GL will be open again?

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaiDiLao View Post
Correct. I teach you. So no photo? Go fuck yourself. Please continue to share your struggles about uploading a photo onto a forum though. It's hilarious. Life must be really difficult for morons like you.

One day, you may work in an office and have to share files on dropbox and know what is fast and convenient to use. But since you don't work in an office, you think it's hobby skills.

A reasonable man can tell you are a fuck stupid idiot who claims something is not true but can't upload a simple photo to prove otherwise. Dumb fuck.

Yes yes, losers like you are full of excuses and like to change story. You clearly said I was on XP and asked me to upgrade my OS. Nothing to do with photo. Now you change story and say you talking about photo. By the way, where's yours? Nothing to show. Empty. $50.

You should test and check on your English and a fool who says he got photo and knows what OS I'm using but can't show anything. And also test and check this fool who thinks toto is an investment. If only you knew how to do your job well, and test your fuck ideas such as OKTs have a diploma, you wouldn't be at $50 and getting your face slapped online. Obviously, you suck at testing anything. Actually, you just suck period.

Whatever upbringing you had, it was pitiful. Turns out you can barely speak English. What the hell happened there? Your language skills are almost semi-retarded. If you went to school and still ended up like this, what the fuck were you doing? Was it your mother or father who taught you that toto is an investment? After all these years of upbringing and you can't tell the difference between an example and a theory. What went wrong? You or your parents too stupid?

What a $50 sees: Investors. Nothing much between the ears.
Hey Orphan, your daily vitamin C is here!

Aww my english is bad =( Anything else? Typical comments by typical forum master. Haha at least I dont google before hand to draft even a simple reply =(. I bet you even google your spellings =) As usual, line by line missile launching bombardment. Sigh, I cant even bear myself to read the second line. Its ok. Until now, no credentials, going around telling everyone non educated lol. Comeon la, at least photoshop out a PHD la. Laughing at UK grad lol. At least, he did completed something in his lifespan. You? I wonder if your resume only got particulars section filled up, the rest all blank?

Hey I noticed your replies/comments are getting shorter. You getting tired? Probably lack of content supplied from me to create new theory/example or whatever the f you wanna call it? (Damn the virtual world is hard to breathe.
Even White chicken rice and roasted chicken rice I must state and declare they are both extremely different despite made from the same chicken supplier and stall lol.) I realized you get high trying to go very detail on minor insignificant stuffs; when I ask you go in depth or flex me something genuine you can't/avoid. Ok la you continue ride your illegal PMD and your fake LV belt and Gucci cap la.

Anyway, its a virtual world here. If I portray myself as a clown/idiot/monkey or what you wanna call. Oh ya I see you ran out of content and decided to bring my parents in. Haha standard SOP uh forum master, it doesn't matter my friend. The real world is all that matters. Neither do I need a virtual tittle or a coffin. Oh ya, I cant play with your parents, since you don't have any my dear Orphan.

Anyway I invited you to flex your credentials from my previous post. You obviously skipped this part from your usual line by line missiles attack. Please do so. Flex me something genuine for once in your lifetime.

Anyway until you flex something, you are still my Window Xp Google Orphan Boy in my Mangekyou Sharingan

P/S: Please let me know which Orphanage you're from. I might wanna adopt you little cute puppy mongrel.. Come home with Daddy =) Do let me know your adoption fees. I hope not more expensive than any mongrel from SPCA if not I do expect you do know some tricks like paw paw or sit for me to pay extra.

Oh ya I cancelled my Netflix. You are my Netflix. I will come here and Netflix and chill with you whenever I need my source of entertainment.

Until then,

Squirting off~

#siantodayinvestTOTO$50nevertio

#lookingforwardtoseeyourphotoshopcertificatesinyou rnextpost