View Single Post
Old 09-09-2020, 12:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 518 / Power: 15
alec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by qazxcvbnmlp1029 View Post
Sometimes i feel like girls end up cheating because they didnt get into their relationship or marriage for the right reason.

Many of them get wooed, and maybe got a little happy, don't know any better and just jump right into the relationship. After that, they stay on because that's what they are supposed to do, or there is just no reason to break up. They dont stay on with passion.

Eventually such relationship gets dull, and then ANYTHING new seems exciting to them.

I have ended two relationships just by coincidentally sharing some interests with the girls, and i didnt even touch them. One we spoke at length about some authors we read and got into deeper conversations. Another one was a gamer and we talked about some retro games from our childhood, played some new games together.

Both were in the kind of steady unexciting relationship where both parties are just drifting along going through the motion. Then suddenly someone showed the girls that things don't have to be that way and everything crumbles.

So my advice to bros and sis here, try to engage your other half if you dont want them to cheat. They cannot be in a relationship with you just because there is no reason to break up. You have to give them many reasons to want to come back to you.

Even if you all are completely diverse people who somehow ended up together, sex and food can always be the things you all bond over because everyone needs those two things. Like many have mentioned, communicate more, talk more explore more. Give in a little and explore her interests and he/she might be open to exploring some of yours.

Maybe sometimes we are also partly responsible for being cheated on.
Respect!! And I'm feeling bad about myself after reading it. I'll up you when I can