Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
damndaniel is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Reminiscing the golden years...

3. Best friend of my ex-GF

L was the best friend of my ex-girlfriend and they always had a turbulent relationship. It was as if they were a couple themselves, having quarrels and making up the very next day. Whenever I quarreled with my ex-GF, L would always text me and try to help us resolve things. On top of that, I heard from my ex-girlfriend when I was together with her that L was in an open relationship and that her boyfriend would ask L to go out with other guys and cocktease them! What a wild girl, I thought to myself...

L stood at 170cm tall and had shoulder length hair and a couple of small tattoos on her arm. Nice legs with an unconventional attractive face. She had a nice pair of boobs, probably B cup and killer legs. When I saw an old photo of her, I was shocked as she used to be such a tomboy.

Fast forward 2 years later, I was single for quite some time already and happened to bump into L at Zouk one night. Our groups were sitting next to each other at the wine bar outdoors and the moment she recognized me, she came over and gave me a sidehug.

L: Omg damndaniel, long time no see!!!!

Me: Wow, how long has it been! How are you?

L: Like that lor, just trying to find a part time job now while I’m studying in uni

Me: Bring your cup here, let’s down it ah!

We shared a couple drinks together before stepping to the side for a smoke.

Me: So how is -insert exGF name-?

L: She got new bf alr lah, don’t tell me you still thinking about her

Me: No lah, was just wondering hahaha

L: Actually there’s something funny that you should hear

Me: ???

L: Both your ex GF and I were eyeing you when we first saw you all those years ago hahaha! Too bad she was sluttier and went and seduce you before I had a chance to do anything

Me: For real? She never even tell me sia

L: Ya lor, I even teased her about a threesome for fun but she scolded me, aiya you know her pattern la

In my head, I was starting to have wild thoughts

L: Anyway I go inside join my friends first, maybe we can have supper after this

Me: Sure, anything just text me!

We then went our separate ways and on the dancefloor, I tried catching a glimpse of her but to no avail. I partied the night away before the lights come on at 4am and I checked my phone seeing if L texted me. Sadly, there were no messages.

I headed to the scissors cut curry rice supper spot with a few brothers and while I was eating, my phone vibrated