Thread: Jalan Suka H19
View Single Post
Old 12-12-2019, 02:20 AM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 267 / Power: 0
secara is one of the Best!secara is one of the Best!secara is one of the Best!
Re: Jalan Suka H19

My last visit to JS19 was more than 3 months ago. Dun remember the gal number as it was SOP and nothing special, just a quick release for me and her service that day was so so only.

As usual went down to JM14 and parked opposite. Saw only no. 8 & 5 in the tank. Not interested in baby hippos so waited outside for the other gals. While smoking my cigarette, KNN the kuailan okt shouted at me cannot stand there. No need to shout... can just tell me nicely dun smoke there. KNN made me tulan... so I left JM14. Strolled to JM10 then JM4..... nothing catch my eye. Move to the other lane and went to JS15.... scan the tank and G12 caught my eye. Before I can tell okt wanna take her.... another bro faster than me. Bopian lanlan walk out and stroll to JS19. Went inside and saw empty tank. Curious to see G14 after reading about her, I ask the okt whether working or not. He look at the board and then say coming out liao. I onz and say I want her.

As G14 walk out from her room, I recognised her as the gal that I took 3 months earlier. Mood sian already as I recall our earlier session. She saw me and broke into a smile.... I think she recognise and remember me too. However today's session was so differently from our previous session.

Looks: 9/10 (one of the better looking gals in this house) (looks even better in her younger days as seen from her wechat, a real beauty)
Body: 8/10 (Boobs are enhanced but soft and nice to fondle)
Foreplay: 9/10 (Kissing and B2B started in the shower. Catbath from nipples down to lil brother)
BBBJ: 8/10 (Long slow and deepthroat alternate with bola licking. Was surprised she did BBBJ as previous session was capped BJ)
AR: 6/10 (Proceed to AR after BBBJ )
FJ: 8/10 (she did reverse cowgirl and can ride very well, awesome experience)
GFE: 7/10 (An improvement over previous session where she was quiet and businesslike) (today she was chatty and more responsive with lots of smiles)
Service: 9/10
Rtf: Yes (hopefully she can maintain and not revert back to her earlier SOP)

She offered me her wechat and ask me come again.