Thread: Jalan Suka H19
View Single Post
Old 01-12-2019, 03:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 12
PREM8619 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPREM8619 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Jalan Suka H19

I used to be regular at JM14 but after the WLs there become moneyfaced and drop in service standards..... I start to look for new playground.

Out of curiousity I walk into JS19..... scan the ladies in the tank and settle for G14. First time in this house so did not know what to expect... pay $40 to OKT and led to room by G14.

Both of us undress and head to shower.... and I thought I kenna ladyboy! Because she got small dick and her nipples were long erected type. Her boobs were enhanced which was expected as it is the norm amongst GL WLs..... but long erected nips?
I took another closer look and examined her pussy more closely..... haha her small dick is actually her clitoris which is big and protuding type. Finally convinced she is bona fide lady and not ladyboy..... we proceeded on to our business.

Her service was excellent..... it was like I was back to the old days of JM14. Everything from catbath, b2b, ar, bbbj, daty all can do. Ask for AJ and she say can but not enough time...extend? Of course.... extended 1 session. She like daty and I gave her a good licking until wet wet and fingerfucked her simultaneously. Change over to doggy capped and unloaded in her asshole.

RTF - of course!! (I found my replacement for JM14 G7 Waree)