View Single Post
Old 19-02-2019, 04:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 429 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5581 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Phillipines, Manila, Makati Happenings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gentle Beast View Post
I rather trust my 'gut feel' and pass, given the option. Bro, your radar is more generous than mine...from the look of her barely blossoming tits..i will put her a few years below 17 . Next year may not even be a good idea.
She is in senior high school. Graduating. So 17 or 16 seems closer yeah, better get proof of age or off.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzy1 View Post
Where else are good places to find which are safe? (And maybe less LB)
In the past, they don't allow freelance lb inside Havana. But hard to enforce. Even the other famous club Royal has been kanna by some lesbian butch and all, for refusing entry. . One insist she is tax payer so she have right to be admitted. Fillipino don't know the meaning of club rules

Quote:
Originally Posted by 45degree View Post
Already gone lah.You think her cousins and uncles would let her off to somebody's else
Maybe.. you are right. She has tattoos on thigh (no age for tattoo in Philippines) and swears she only screw only guy before.. but... She knows the top 2 discreet hotel in baguio.