Thread: L1608
View Single Post
Old 09-01-2019, 08:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 7
MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of
Re: L1608

Quote:
Originally Posted by DPOWER View Post
I and Anqi broke our relationship on 30 April 18. I said something out of anger that hurt her deeply and to my regrets.

Didnt try her after 23 April 18 ( though she didnt mind i carry on to bonk her) because i didnt want to destroy those wonderful memories of what we did in the room. She will not give me such services now. I have also deleted her wechat .....

But she is really worth trying for solid bonking ....that is for sure, with no regrets to punters.

U need to win her heart first with good respect, fun conversation, good smile first......then u will be rewarded handsomely, lol
Sorry to hear that!
Fully agree she’s a solid bonk.
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪