Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
illuminatea deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by lickNpoke View Post
When Jenny and I was at the initial stage... Like just French kiss her good bye for a good 5 minutes when dropping her off at Chuan walk... To win her heart and soul over I feasted on her cunt like a buffet and until her legs went soft from the multiple orgasm. She told me 2 days later on the phone that I have busted her tap wide open.... It was even still leaking when she heard pick up her call with a "hello, Jen..." from then I know I have create a hot and wet slutty cat....

Being her bedroom gangster I sports fucked her real good during weekends... Usually she walks funny during Mondays at work if she wear high heels.... So I got her a pair of Ferragamo flats for her Mondays.... Girls loves shoes! She was speechless when she got them.... She ask me what I want in bed and I said it's gonna be a surprised...

After she had her shoes and wore it for a few times... I fucked her virgin ass. And she gave her ass up to me despite protesting the dick is so hard and big and her anus is going to tear soon while I was fucking her leisurely with a lubed up dick and shot my load deeeeep into her twice that night.... How she cried in bliss.l and called out to God and Jesus.... Next day I followed her to church on Sunday morning after normal vagina sex... Naughty

I love buying her clothes more than she enjoys getting them. Over the past week I’ve spent more than 1-2k on La Senza lingeries for her.

Pretty sure she have most of the bra collection now, wear out, bedroom wear and the slutty ones.

Being in hospitality field previously my girl would always jokingly ask “what would like like sir” in bed, or it could be “how may I help you sir”.

The reply is almost every time pleasure me with your mouth while I take a rest.

Being blown to cum and being cleaned with the tongue after cumming is no arguments the best feeling ever one can have.

As for anal, she’s still virgin, I told her countless times it would hurt and I prefer training her hole with a sex toy first.

Few days ago a guy on IG that follows her offered to buy her a fox tail butt plug so I guess for the whole next month she’ll be receiving pet training from me.

The tail can’t come soon enough!
Gray & brown ones!

( Click to show/hide )

Excited!

Last edited by illuminatea; 02-01-2019 at 07:03 PM. Reason: Picture