Old 23-12-2018, 09:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 0
nicegentlemanII deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: 💞Sensual Lynn💞

I made an appointment with Lynn today and had no expectations - although i must admit i have read many good reviews of her and hence my decision to try her.

she was very nice and accommodating to my tight schedule - i really appreciate it.

Met her, she was wearing a very sweet black dress revealing her cleavage... was a really turn-on for me, as she has a porcelain fair complexion...

when we were checking in, she was holding my hands.... i was touched, i have this feeling that she's my girlfriend...

i was quite nervous, duno why.. first time meeting her? and she really took time to have a chat with me, and i really duno how to explain the feeling she gave me - was very warm and nice. And i really felt so so at ease and warm feeling with her, chatting alone.

She even brought along lingerie (even tho i didnt request), and boy, i love her lips and tongue... her kiss, her french, really made my heart raced faster.. her way of kissing is very very sensual.. first time ever had such a fantastic kiss..

to be honest, i am not a very experienced guy and seeing her fantastic figure, i already had a hard time trying not to cum fast...

she rode me.. n she really clamped n milk my hardness so much, i really can't take it anymore, and she came along with me, riding and shivered while she moaned so sexily.....

i hugged her really tight while i feel all my tension eased off.....

All i can say is, i am very glad to have made that booking with Lynn.

Thanks really, "Doc" Lynn - u made my day!