View Single Post
Old 19-01-2007, 10:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 19
Schrodinger is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSchrodinger is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSchrodinger is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Quote:
Originally Posted by jocky14 View Post
...It seems with the free membership I have, I could not do anything
Quote:
Originally Posted by ang076 View Post
Yes, you have to pay mthly fee in US $ ...

However, one daring bro should specially invited her to stay in SG for at least 1 week and act as agent for this domme and recommend her to other bros....
Bro Jocky,

Bro Ang is right - you have to be a paying member before you can make contact with anyone on the site. Some people used to get around it by registering as a female (females used to be able to send something like 1 email per day with free membership - but not sure if that is still the case). If you're going to do that, please at least be discreet and not be one of those pricks who actually write up a profile of a really desirable female and waste the genuine members' time responding to it!

Bro Ang,

Like I mentioned, her schedule is usually filled up with appointments even before she arrives. That being the case, I'm guessing she has quite enough clients and thus has no need for an agent of any sort. But well, who knows - she might appreciate not having to arrange appointments personally. Enterprising bros can always try!