Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 6
doxx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Picking up KTV gals ouside KTVs

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathnitez View Post
For some reason i have really bad experiences with Thai girls i mean they are know to be gentle and stuff but why i don't find them ever gentle at least the ones i met. but chinese taiwan korean viet girls are all okay to me but just thais..... and to my suprise most of my friends actually like thai girls is there something wrong with me lol hope is not out of topic
When I was traveling around on biz trip, I have no problem with women from various countries or cities.

Let me just give a brief on what I think personally (someone meat maybe another one poison)

Thai women -
these women can be simple and yet sophisticated. Simple depends on their family been poor and living a simple life. The more sophisticated women will be from the higher earning groups or richer family. The women will be chaffeur driven and behave well. All these women will still treat their partners well and very passionate.

Indonesia women -
my experience with these Indonesian women are mostly from the entertaining nightlife. I hardly have any biz partner who were women. The nightlife women varied from aged and where they work. The were not passionate enough and will never get the same gfe as Thai women.

Malaysia women -
here have to separate the race because just different. Malay women will give better sex gfe than chinese. However still missing the passionate gfe of thais.

PRC women -
this woman will be mostly very money minded and provide great service if you are regular and not so great service if you are unknown. However most unsatisfactory service can be from this group.

Vietnam women -
will termed these women as a in between the thais and the prc. Can be spicy hot or gentle dove. Really depends where and how experience they were.

Never did try Indian, Caucasian, etc.