Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 6
vociferous deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Picking up KTV gals ouside KTVs

Quote:
Originally Posted by warbird View Post

Here is what he sent me:

Hi Bro Warbird,

Sex Secret # 1: Oral Sex Alone Is Never Enough To Truly Please A Woman!

A lot of guys think that going down on a girl is the best way to make her happy in bed.
I know, because I used to be one of these guys
But now, after having been with a whole lot of women, I can tell you that is absolutely FALSE.
Sure, girls like a guy who knows how to go down... but if you REALLY want to blow her mind, you've gotta first rock her BODY...
And the way to do that is through good ole' fashioned penetration sex!
You probably already know that women are biologically programmed to want penetration from a man... the same way we are programmed to want to penetrate a woman.
But what most guys DON'T know is this:

The orgasms a woman gets from penetration sex are literally TEN TIMES as intense and powerful as any orgasm she can get by any other means!

Ask any woman and she'll tell you... no tongue or vibrator will ever replace her craving to have a man inside of her.
But here's what's REALLY crazy...

Sex Secret #2: Women Don't Just LOVE Penetration Orgasms... They Actually Need Them!

Here's another CRAZY secret most guys don't know...
When you have sex with a woman, a special chemical is released in her brain that tells her whether or not you are a good mate.
I'm no scientist and I cannot spell the name but I do know the more of this chemical that is released, the more she becomes attracted to you.
If you ejaculate too quickly, her brain doesn't have time to register that she is having sex, and nothing happens.
On the other hand, if you last long enough to give her a penetration orgasm, her brain is literally FLOODED with this chemical!
She immediately becomes sexually addicted to you... and sees you as "the one" for her.
Women NEED this chemical in order to tell if a guy is the right mate... and if you can't give her a penetration orgasm, she's not gonna get it.
The next secret I had to learn the hard way...

Sex Secret # 3: If You CAN'T Give A Woman A Penetration Orgasm, She Can Never REALLY Be Attracted To You!

Because of this biological need a woman has for penetration orgasms... if a guy can't give her one, she begins to see him as less of a man.
This is ESPECIALLY TRUE if a guy she was with before you was good in bed...
When this happens, she starts to worry she is with the wrong man... and thinks about going back to her ex, or finding a new guy.
The BUMMER is that this happens no matter how perfect you are for her in every other way!
No matter how well your personalities click, and no matter how much fun you have together, if you're not giving a woman orgasms from actual penetration sex, her brain subconsciously tells her to find someone who will.
I learned this the hard way when a girl I was in love with cheated on me and then left me for another guy.
It wasn't until many years later I figured out what the problem was (I'll explain in a minute)... but first, get this...

Sex Secret # 4: Giving A Woman A Penetration Orgasm Can Actually Be Easy...

A lot of men make the mistake of thinking they need to be "huge", or know some kind of special technique to give a woman a penetration orgasm.
NOT TRUE.
All it takes is a firm, steady motion... and being able to last at least 20 minutes in bed.
It has NOTHING to do with your size, and your technique isn't that important either.
All that's important is that you can LAST LONG ENOUGH for her to have one!
Women aren't like us men. I know you've heard that women like a lot of foreplay. That's true. Because everything takes longer for a woman.
It takes longer for her to get warmed up and ready for sex... and it takes longer for her to get off.
Let me say this in a different way:
It doesn't take "tricks" to give your girl a penetration orgasm... but it does take TIME.
But... once you go the distance, it happens by itself!
I know what you're thinking. If you're like I used to be, lasting 20 minutes seems like an eternity in bed...
I used to be lucky if I lasted 2 minutes .................

Mr. Guru

What a nice guru post.

Agreed that oral sex is not enough for any woman. I ever experienced a woman who gets so upset after I shot early and she hasn't cum.

The whole day she blackface and did not want to talk to me. So I made up the evening and let her cum and cum. Then she relief and much more friendllier.

A woman if wanted sex and she didn't gets it will ruined her and partner's day. Dun be surprised no lunch or dinner serve.

Well this is reality of life.

Happy Sunday.