View Single Post
Old 16-08-2018, 01:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4472 / Power: 20
dbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond repute
Re: CAT 150- Big Boobs FRs - C cup and above

Quote:
Originally Posted by sceneaddiction View Post
Tried An An from 1820 yesterday
Looks more to milf, foxy looks. Listen well to demand and accommodating
Service 10/10 (Nothing to pick on, she’s not a time-watcher)
High Gfe feel 9/10 (very comfortable to be around with, bubbly character
Definitely will return for An An
Felt curious about this An An 1820 so I tried her 2 weeks ago after her first few FRs got posted.

Overall a passable WL with MILF looks and B-cup boobs.

The highlights of the session were:
- BBBJ and catbath in the shower with me sitting on the special AV chair
- using her ass to massage my back after applying lotion on my back
- warm water BBBJ and catbath on the bed
- helicopter BBBJ with her in a 69 position while she stretched her feet up against the wall
- spitting water on my asshole after doing AR while I'm lifting up my ass

She was rather mechanical in her service without much attempt to lighten the mood or chat a little. She also had this injury on her face below her left eye which was caused by a machine, according to her. I didn't want to embarrass her any further, so I stopped probing her about it. I also noticed her housemate Shan Shan who looked attractive to me with her pretty face and tall figure. Will keep her in KIV list at the moment.

As for these recent promotional FRs, I think An An's service is okay but stating them as 10/10 is really too much. Overselling these WLs can be counter-productive. Should just let them do their job and willing cheongsters can write honest FRs instead.

Last edited by dbhh; 16-08-2018 at 01:21 AM.