View Single Post
Old 30-07-2018, 10:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1330 / Power: 21
goatee33 has much to be proud ofgoatee33 has much to be proud ofgoatee33 has much to be proud ofgoatee33 has much to be proud ofgoatee33 has much to be proud ofgoatee33 has much to be proud ofgoatee33 has much to be proud ofgoatee33 has much to be proud ofgoatee33 has much to be proud ofgoatee33 has much to be proud of
Re: My Keepers : A mix of various flavors .

Quote:
Originally Posted by leong26 View Post
This video is flim by a Taiwanese man himself . this is about him having sex with a very young pinoy .
In the beginning of the video , he first interview the girl with various question after which he then proceed to game on with the girl without rubber protection , enter her raw all the way till cum in pussy .

I remember i did read in one of the Taiwanese reports that says this man had already flim plenty of other similar homemade video like this where he perform sex acts such as this with others local / foreign girls .
But only this video had been leaked out to the social platform ,.maybe we will get to see his other works in the near future .
For now enjoy this one first .

Watch his works below

https://openload.co/f/_ZLmTB18qOw/taiwan_fuck.mp4#
Not sure why but this link is not working..but i copied the link and paste on the site bar, removed the # at the end and it works..try it~

Up you bro~