View Single Post
Old 16-05-2018, 09:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 20
69king deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy69king deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Local Chinese BBBJ Gem Not To Be Missed

After months of unsuccessful met up due to timing not right. With the 'Never Give up' spirit, I finally got to meet up with Claire for my first car experience in my life yesterday night. Was trying my luck as it was also quite a last minute decision and was damn lucky she was available and able to pick me up at my specific location.
Being with her in the car, there is not a minute of awkwardness as she can break the ice with you easily. After some search of MSCP and finally got one. During the deed, she will prepare you by telling you what she will be doing and proceed to cleans you up where she don't compromise. She will try to accommodate to whichever way you like. Her skills was so good that I emptied inside her mouth within minutes and she will made sure to suck you dry before she cleans you up. I definitely rate her 10/10 with a superb service and attitude. Claire, I will definitely be back.