View Single Post
Old 18-04-2018, 01:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 8
susubesar deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysusubesar deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Trip To BKK Thermae Bar Now!

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
er.... Susubesar maybe next time u can also give some examples of the mostly fat and ugly and CMI.
(
Here is a few month old video of Dollhouse, one of the most popular WS bars in AC and also recommended by Korean Superstar (Not Thailand)

This video is consistent with my experiences in Angeles City, and why i reccommend Thailand over AC even though more expensive and overtouristed....at least you have the option to find better quality girls, why waste even $1 going somewhere you are stuck with fat/chubby/CMI and cannot even find hot girls?

Quote:
Originally Posted by norice View Post
I usually don't post pictures due to privacy issues and respect for the girls! Better looking girls are usually working at Korean owned bars
Hrmp... I call more of your bullshit. One mouth you say you 'respect' the girls, but at the same time have no problem sexually exploiting them? How hard for you to take one photo and blur out the face....unless you as inept as these 18 year old broke Pinay girls you regularly exploit...er....'respect..lol.

"I'll admit, current bar girls (in Angeles City) are NOT as beautiful as previous years" - norice a.k.a 'Korean Superstar'

Last edited by susubesar; 18-04-2018 at 03:16 PM.