View Single Post
Old 11-03-2018, 12:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 167 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5545 / Power: 10
Continental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Are MP girls safe from HIV/STD?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
MP girls go for screening every 6 months but you have to bear in mind that they can catch STDs/HIV between check ups so the chance of catching something certainly is NOT zero.

Also note that they are not screened for viral STDs such as Herpes and Genital Warts because these infections are so common that almost all of them would fail and there would be no MS left to service Singaporeans.

No sex is 100% safe not even with your girlfriend or wife.

Some categories are statistically safer eg Geylang registered whores while some categories are very dangerous eg Batam whores who know absolutely nothing about STDs/HIV and probably NEVER get checked.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
Without the presence of visible warts there is no straightforward blood test to detect HPV.
So does it means that at these screenings, these MP girls would have to strip off their panties for the doctor to visually check their pussies for warts and other STDs ?

( Click to show/hide )
Not active in points exchange. IOU 2nd round :- ejectjoy, Steventan, Clouboutin, SK3636, kopigaogao, hamsapkwai, essinine, simplyunperfect, powerkid, Smoky7, twin towers, HC NEWBIRD, passerbyer...To return faster, PM me your latest post