View Single Post
Old 04-10-2006, 01:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 20
packardbell is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpackardbell is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Biz Partner's Wife Affairs

Quote:
Originally Posted by lexus3rx
Thanks for all the advice, this place is surely the best place to get advice and comments, got all kinds of characters.

Well, I am definitely not in love with my business partner, we had known each other for 20 over years and build the business up together from scratch to where we are now.

Yes, I am a nosey parker, I am doing all this to know whats going on and to find the truth. My partner is always very busy and travels, he take care outside and me internal. He spoke many times to me about how much he love his wife and I was around to witness throughout their whole courtship till now.

Anyway, thanks for all the advice/comments, I will definitely take all these and ponder on them to come to a decision.
Bro Lexus 3rx.... I can tell you for sure that your money is well spent given that you are so close to your business. U also know that money can't buy alot of thing in this world, one is the truth and the other is history. And for 10K you have both, isn't that well spend. After knowing all this, what are you going do to next will be critical and make sure your objective is clear. Many a time, if this is not handle properly, it will burn yourself first. You have all the data, is your decision whether to share it out or not Trust me, the data can be very damaging to other which some choose not to review unless otherwise one can benefit from it.