View Single Post
Old 06-12-2017, 08:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 7
JEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Totally Stranded together

The next morning, she woke up much earlier than me and went about collecting fruits as usual. I went for a walk in the woods to do some exploration to clear my head a bit. After that I went back to my fishing spot to fish. When I returned around noon, she was resting in the tent. She was lying on her tummy and her tank top had ridden up her perky panty-covered ass. Looking down at her sexy ass and slim waist, I felt so tempted to take her right then. To pull her up by her waist, rip off her panties and plunge my already erect cock into her slit. I almost lost control. She was aware that I was in the tent as well, but she kept silent. Knowing that she might take a long time to get ready for me, I had to take some initiative. I slowly knelt down behind her and called out softly to her, “Zeh…”

She did not respond. So I called her again, a little louder this time and poked her back with my finger, “Zeh…” She stayed prone on the ground and replied without turning her head, “Hmmm?”

I said, “I have already caught quite a few fishes for the day and I was thinking if you’re ready to umm… try it now?”

She slowly turned to her side and looked me up and down, thinking about my proposal. Then after a few seconds, she said, “Jin, I hope we do this only once to get it off your mind once and for all. After this, don’t ever ask me for this kind of favour again. Remember the 3 conditions you promised me? Break your promise and Zeh will break your neck okay?”

“Now listen to Zeh’s instructions… i’ll position myself on my knees and you’ll come from behind. I will back up into you and we will go at my pace. I have to imagine doing it with Darren to go thru with this, so don’t make any sound. I don’t want to hear you moaning or talking at all. It will be too gross for me. And keep your hands to yourself, I’m not your girlfriend. Are you listening or not, Jin?”

I was spacing out. My mind started to wander from the moment she agreed to do it now. I wondered how good it would feel inside her, but I snapped back to reality from her question. “Okay Zeh, anything you say.”

She got up on her knees and spread her legs to take a wide stance. Then she bent over her front and supported herself on her palms. She hesitated a while, revealing her inexperience. I wasn’t about to interrupt and ruin my only chance with her, so I waited for her to figure out where to go from here. She reached her right hand back to her butt cheeks and pulled the small strip of panty cloth to the side, exposing her anus and pussy lips to me.

It was my turn to move in. I pulled my surf shorts all the way off and flung them onto the grass outside the tent. My erect cock couldn’t wait anymore. Seeing her on her knees and pulling her panties aside for my entrance, I could hardly stop myself from ramming it into her right away. I stroked my cock and got down on my knees behind her. Precum was already leaking from my tip and I was beginning to sweat in anticipation. I pointed my erection directly at her dry entrance and waited for her to make the next move.

She looked down between her knees and slowly backed herself into me, until my tip was pressing between her nether lips. She arched her back and pushed her butt towards me but she couldn’t quite get the right position for entry. She pushed herself back onto me a couple more times but always missed the mark. Finally, she ran out of patience and reached her right hand down, leaving only her left hand to support her upper body, gripped my meat trunk between her legs and pointed it at her hole.

She slowly pushed back on me, with her right hand still guiding my cock into her. There was no hymen when I penetrated her, which was hardly surprising as she had always been an active girl in sports. I could feel that she was still very tight and dry. She let out a small gasp and she stopped at midpoint, unable to let my cock further into her. I was definitely in virgin territory. She really wasn’t lying when she said she had never gone beyond masturbating a guy.

She let go of my meat trunk and proceeded to spread her dry lips to finger her clit with the same hand. I was starting to get impatient. She was totally dry and I reckon it would take some time for her to get wet for me, and I was worried my erection would soften. That would be bad because I wanted to show my sister what a real cock could do. Just as I was thinking that, she was rubbing her clit in small circles. Fortunately, it wasn’t long before I could feel her starting to loosen up below and it allowed her to back into me another inch. Now I was about 4 inches in, but I still had about another 3 inches to offer.

I could see her left arm that was supporting her weight trembling and small beads of perspiration were starting form on her back. From my experience with my ex gf, I knew she was starting to get hot from playing with her clit and the feeling of my erect cock stretching her out from the inside. Her breath was getting labourous and her head was still bent downwards, looking between her knees at our point of connection. Still fingering her sensitive button, she finally got a little wet and managed to let me in another half inch before it got too tight once more.

She tried to reverse more of her pussy onto my cock, but when my tip tried to push deeper into her, she yelped in pain. She stopped and furiously fingered her clit in hopes of getting herself wetter and more relaxed. She took around 30 seconds before she gathered enough courage to try again, but each time it was unsuccessful. After 3 tries, she decided she wasn’t ready for the pain and immediately started lifting her butt to unsheathe herself from my cock. Damn it, I thought. We haven’t really started and it seemed like she was already backing out. What a let down.

Indeed, she confirmed my fears when she said, “It hurts too much. I’m not ready. Let’s not go any deeper…” With that she withdrew my cock until only my tip was in her, then she pushed her dampening hole back onto it until it hit her tight spot again. Well, at least she was trying to make me happy. It was still painful for her and she never ceased playing with her clit. Her pace was painfully slow and there was no way I was satisfied from just having half my cock in her.