View Single Post
Old 04-12-2017, 05:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: How do you break up with your fuck buddy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by aulover View Post
Met a SG girl on one of those dating apps while I was on holiday. She was a successful business owner and was gonna venture into the banking world.

We chatted for a while even when I went back to Aust and decided to meet up when I returned to SG. I told her that I was not looking for a relationship but for fun... unless she was keen to move over.

She came to my hotel room when I was visiting SG and we had a couple bottles of wine before kissing and making out. Started sucking on her DDs and start fucking her missionary then doggy.

As she was bit on the chubby side, she was very shy and had requested for lights to be turned down. I turned on the night lights just as she ride cow-girl while I squeeze her DDs.

When I was about to shoot... i made her lie down and shoot onto her body... shooting her face and some got onto her hair.

She spent the night in the hotel and left before breakfast the next morning as she got a meeting to go to. We met a few more times in a different hotel and had it going for awhile during the same trip.

Before I left SG.... we caught up over coffee and she wanted a relationship.. that was my cue to run. I told her that it was never my agenda and we left it as that. She was not clingy at all.

I was lucky as there was no more contact between us since... and she sort of moved on and i believed she is currently engaged now to another banker.
I love DDs... especially if over size 40

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281