View Single Post
Old 17-11-2017, 05:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 612 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24703 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Oct/nov/dec 2017 New Cat 150 PRC girls

Tried Xiao Mei of house 2040 a couple of days ago. She is the only one who appeals to me among 4 newbies. The 1.6m/46 kg did not wear any makeup and wears slippers. She has pretty eyes, a great smily face and a good set of white teeth. She has lovely natural C- boobs, with nice large areola, which she uses for soapy massage while showering and boobs massage before the catbath. No AR. Pussy paint/lick was done briefly. bbbj was great. She frenches reasonably well with tongue fight. Sex with her was very excellent. Only two positions - cowgal and missionary. Superb GFE, truly like intense lovemaking with gf. She came on very strong in the cowgal position, proning down to french me. She gave me so much with her vaginal squeezing, contraction and gyration. Made my dick so solid. When we switched to missionary position, she experienced long penetrating bonks which repeated in 4 or 5 "unending" cycles of slow and quick thrusting. Her ecstatic face was stumped with bewilderment that I could go on so long and her lips were a little swollen from the rounds of deep frenching.

After the clean-up shower and a cup of hot tea in the lounge area, we bade each other farewell with broad smiling faces, knowing we have fully enjoyed each other!