View Single Post
Old 16-11-2017, 01:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Oct/nov/dec 2017 New Cat 150 PRC girls

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBigBadBird View Post
2047 Xia Tian Local Clubber Ah Lian

2nd newbie within a month.
Been gg at snail pace due to no worthwhile newbies that I’ve seen so far.
Din managed to see the other recommendations from various esteemed bro eg 2047 YaoYao, 1856 __ & 1649 Yuan Yuan.

Appears she’s the most popular of the newbies when I was there as most customers were asking for her after I reached.
Made me decided there and then that I’ll take XT without seeing her and Yuan Yuan; as they were both busy.

She came out after half an hour.
Experience as follows:

1. Package
- Tanned chio Clubber Ah Lian look with very angular chiseled look complete with shoulder length hair (she’s from minority Zhuang tribe from Guangxi Nanling); I thought certain angle looks 15% Michelle Reis - pls don’t flame me if disagree cos looks are highly subjective
- looks younger than her 25 yrs old; at 1.58m in a slim swelte frame her black mini shorts and tank top attire accentuated her slim legs and made her look very refreshing from the rest of the gals
- B- boobs though which do not look too small as she’s very slim

2. Service
- for a newbie she has good initiative as she undressed me; frenching me along the way
- continued frenching in shower and would have bbbj me if not cos I stopped her
- on the bed, she started with sensuous catbath alternated with frenching (slight smoky breath though)
- capped bj (I requested) not too strong (maybe cos still new) with massaging of the balls accentuated the experience

3. Love making
- capped me and she went cowgal; her cave was naturally moist, warm and tight furthermore I like my gals to go natural without ky gel which further enhanced the lovemaking
- my hard rod was at full attention all the time as it was very shiok to rub against her tight and shallow cave and hence easily hit the hilt; she was struggling to acclimatize while on top
- I took over initiative and changed to lotus posture frenching her along eg way however again she din last long as she struggled to withstand my onslaught
- changed to missionary at her request and she feels better in this posture and started to be less conscious of the plummeting her pussy was receiving
- wanted to changed to doggie but she politely declined as she claimed it will be worse for her; she relented to spooning posture though and I rammed my way to climax in her tight pussy alternating with more frenching along the way

Overall a satisfying session as she’s accommodating to multiple postures, receptive to frenching and more importantly her tight pussy.
But most likely will not include in my top 5 list.
Enticed by BigBadBird's FR, I went down to check out 1649's newbies.

All busy, so I decided I would just try the first girl that came out.

Turn out she is ting ting, a cute short young looking girl who is fair, a bit meaty and GND with A-B cup boobs.

she gives me the vibe that she is the first time doing this and quite innocent.

it is fun to guide a newbie like her. she is the obedient submissive sort.

service wise, do not expect much as she is very green.

she worked in HR back in china, so imagine fucking one of those simple admin girls in your office, and you will know what i mean.

very nice to cuddle and chit chat after the deed, felt like secondary school gf to me.

not the most chio girl, but somehow just suit my taste.

will RTF for her innocent cuteness.

but not so soon as i spotted some nice newbies elsewhere