Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -32 / Power: 0
Valerians is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: Sally's

As per your request, here goes....

°°°°°°°°°°°′°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
J: ‘Sarah? you’re here? Bernice didn’t tell me you’re coming.’

Bernice: ‘Just come in first.’

Carrying all the groceries into the kitchen, my raging hormones were confused as to be more raging, or less raging. Sarah, her best friend, had keys to our apartment that I wasn’t aware of. Just as I was ready to release my Kraken on my little girl, her friend had to be the cock block.

From the kitchen, I could see the two girls whispering, while I placed the eggs into the rack of the cryopreservation unit – my fridge that is, if you guys haven’t got it. Once I had everything packed, Bernice led me into the master bedroom, almost in tears as she spoke.

Bernice (sobbing): ‘Sarah is here because of a deal we made long time ago.’

J: ‘Hey hey. Don’t cry. What kind of deal is it?’

Cries broke out as she tried to recall that piece of memory, scaring me at a level I had never encountered during our courting days. Half snorting and explaining, I knew what happened. It was a favour of a lifetime, one that must be honoured with the price Sarah paid for her happiness.

I had no idea how to ‘balance’ this favour. It wasn’t money, it wasn’t anything physical. The delicate heart Bernice could only take so much, and Sarah had kept this burden away for as long as she could. This was a huge favour to repay, and there was just no way I could replace it with something else.

The damage was done, price was paid. The beautiful picture we had painted for our friends and families at the wedding, was all built on this emotional expense their friendship had endured.

J: ‘We can’t ignore this. What can we do now?’

Bernice (sobbing): ‘She wants to the repayment to start today. The one thing that connects to her is you. I promised her she could.. she could have sex with you.’

J: ‘You actually suggested that? Seriously?’

Bernice: ‘I did.. I’m sorry. I can’t think of any other way out. She gave up the most important thing in her life for me, and you are the only important thing in my life I have.’

J: ‘No wait. Listen to me. As a guy, I have nothing to lose. But as a husband, I have you to love.’

She wiped her tears away and brought me back into the living room. Sarah, the quiet looking girl in a blue tube flare dress, was looking at me with anticipation.

Bernice: ‘Sarah. I can be with him when.. when it happens right?’

Sarah: ‘Yes Bern. He’s yours at the end of the day. And it might make him feel better too.’

Bernice: ‘I’ll be fine babe. Just help me take this pain away.’

Sighing with sadness at outcome of her decision, I gave in and asked Sarah to proceed into the bedroom. Bernice followed quietly behind till the doors were shut, and the dancer girl began stripping down to her toned, well-built figure.

Sarah: ‘Bern, get naked too. C’mon.’

She went over to the guilt-filled wife and pulled her body-hugging t-shirt off, before tucking her thumbs into her shorts and lowered it with her panties.

Once Bernice was in the nude and covering her chastity with her arms, I was next to get naked. As Sarah requested, Bernice stripped me and I took my seat on the edge of the bed. Wifey then went behind me and held my flaccid dick, totally unreactive to the sexy, slim, fair skinned girl kneeling before me.