View Single Post
Old 29-10-2017, 11:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2668 / Power: 16
sytdreamer has a reputation beyond reputesytdreamer has a reputation beyond reputesytdreamer has a reputation beyond reputesytdreamer has a reputation beyond reputesytdreamer has a reputation beyond reputesytdreamer has a reputation beyond reputesytdreamer has a reputation beyond reputesytdreamer has a reputation beyond reputesytdreamer has a reputation beyond reputesytdreamer has a reputation beyond reputesytdreamer has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

RTM MR for Mint aka Sara

http://sglonelyguys.com/sara-massage/

Finally managed to make Make an advance booking to book mint yesterday night slot , few months never see her already

Reached her place while she open the door , she was wearing a black bra and G-string , wow look so sexy and more chio than before , i cannot stop my eyes looking at her body

Her attitude , service , GFE, teasing is still so good , still the best i ever met , she is definately top choice

After some hug and chat at the sofa , she help me undress and she undress herself everything and we proceed to shower

After came out from shower my 2IC already hard hard , lay on the bed request for JG first as she had train before , her JG was not bad too

Finished JG proceed with her famous badminton sensual HJ /HDLY which my main purpose here , she start HJ by sitting face me follow by me doggy and do the HDLY together with ass rubbing , the feeling was so exciting and shiok, i nearly about to shoot out but she suddenly stop it , than change to lay on bed she beside me hand HJ me together by licking nipples and kissing , cannot tahan and about to shoot than she stop again , these continue few times which make me go to heaven and come back , tell her i you know ? she answer : 我知道啊!我就是不想让你这么早射出来,让你高潮几次先,要让你记得我!ha she damn playful ! at last i beg her please let me shoot out 求你让我射了吧!我受不了了,than she say 好啦!就让你射了这次,than she change to 69 position and continue the HJ with increase speed , by grabbing her boobs and rubbing her pussy from behind , i shoot all my load in no time , it was so exciting and shiok , really cant use words to describe it , this was my unforgettable session with her , will sure go back for her for more , very satisfied

Looks : 9.0/10 Pretty chio and sweet young SYT (my type )
Frenching : 9.0/10 like lover
Body : 8.0/10 nice and smooth
Gfe : 9.5/10 treat you like boyfriend
Massage : 8.0/10 not piano type , got effort and strength
HJ/HDLY : 10/10 the best part i enjoy , excited and shiok to heaven
Attitude and service : 9.0/10 friendly , chatty , not a time watcher , wont use phone during the session

RTM :Of course Yes