Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
ladyboss deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Picking up KTV gals ouside KTVs

Quote:
Originally Posted by warbird View Post
I know many bros here r young n don't hv a family. If you're thinking of getting married, think n plan carefully!

The following is a great article on "How to Pick the Right Wife."

IMHO, marriage is a pure business transaction. Period. In many ways, it's more business-like than keeping a mistress. I know many feminists n 'girlie men" will be shocked n call me a male chauvinist, but I'm not. I respect n love beautiful women n want to give them financial support n great pleasure n fun!!

Choose your wife wisely. Choosing a mistress is somewhat similar although the stakes n financial risks r much, much lower as a mistress doesn't hv any legal rights hahaha.

Although it's written by a like-minded Ang Moh from Gotham country, the principles should apply to all marriages in S'pore. Our preferences for women r the same! A 20 yo SYT will make the best mistress or the best wife!!

Here is the article. ENJOY!

How to Pick the Right Wife

You have two options: You will get married or you won’t get married. If you will get married then this article is for you. We will not review whether or not you should get married but we will review how to pick the right wife.
Picking the right wife is of utmost importance. Marriage is a life-long commitment and requires a great deal of forethought. Getting married without a plan and without any forethought is a terrible decision.

Getting married is a business decision. Marriage is a contract between two entities. You’ve got to enter into it with the ruthless mind of a determined businessman for it to work.

Kudos to you bro WB for sharing this post in 2014. Didn't know that you can also become a marriage counsellor.

Life can be fun, mundane and just too short. We need to love at least once.

I agreed with you that marriage is a business transaction if your view it at some angle. It can really break many lives. So if want to get married then be prepared and be choosy. It can be life threatening.

A friend of mine went thru a tough marriage and end up divorce. He was totally wrecked after the event.He needed 3 years to pull himself out of his misery.

I will be continuing to read your wonderful thread and will comment soon.

Please enjoy your day.