View Single Post
Old 15-08-2017, 09:45 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1501 / Power: 20
conquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant future
Re: Penis length and thickness

If you have tummy fats, lost those and you will see an increased in visual length. Makes sense since less fats above your dick means whatever length it is, it will sure look longer.

Trim your pubic hair so that more of the dick can be seen. This also helps create visual illusion of a longer one. You can go to the "Show Your Penis" thread to take some reference.

I do believe that there is a possibility of your dick getting longer and thicker through natural means. But.. there is a limit one. So it you are 13-14cm now, don't expect to grow to 20 cm...

Natural ways take longer. I did jelqing regularly for while and also tried the Bathmate. The latter you have to handle with care. Currently, my bone pressed measurement is about 16-16.5cm. Not the thickest though, around 12.5cm diameter.

Hope it helps TS