View Single Post
Old 18-07-2017, 09:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 8
kiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: F. A. I. T. H. 2

Her sexy collarbone was exposed right down to her chest and the curvature of her cleavage and the pasties, protecting her nipples. The round ball shape of her lower bust looked so sexy, which caused me to have some reaction down below. Damn, I wanted her…again!

I reached into her shirt and rubbed my finger on the nipple with the protective rubber sticker still on. It was erected, hardened which indicated she having some feeling as well. It was getting hotter in the car by the minute. I wanted to do it there and then. However, doing it in a car parked in a carpark of a popular mall during lunch crowd is not a smart thing to do.

“Wanna go somewhere baby? Somewhere less crowded?”

“I thought you have an appointment with your client?” Faith questioned me back and buttoned up her shirt again.

“Oh yah huh…sigh.” I said and threw my head into the head rest in disbelief that I could not get my sex that afternoon because of a client. “Why not you join me first? Today is just a signing of contract that’s all. You could be my secretary, hahaha.” I continued.

“Alright! That sound fun! Let’s do it!”

So we made our way to my client’s office in town. We got the passes and waited for the elevator when someone tapped my shoulder. It was Mr Ng.

“Hey, young man. You are early. Good good, come sit in my office.”

“Oh hi, Mr Ng. Please let me introduce you to my assistant, Miss Oh.”

“Hello Mr Ng.” Faith greeted my client with her trademark smile.

“Wa, pretty lady as assistant. I should find one for myself instead of getting my son to help, hahaha.” Mr Ng said and we all laughed for the sake of entertaining him.

Faith was really putting up a good show in front of Mr Ng. She joined in the chat we were having although half the time she did not know anything about my trade. However, she still managed to contribute.

When we reached his office, Mr Ng showed us to his meeting room and his son was there, waiting. That was my first meeting with his son. He is a tall handsome chap and about 27 years of age. 29 max. Wearing decent black pants with good quality sky blue shirt and his watch is the tell-tale sign that he has thick notes to spend, a AP Sebastien Buemi. That watch is so easily recognisable.

During the meeting, we talked about the details of the contract and I noticed young Mr Ng could not stop looking at Faith and I was sure Faith noticed it as well. She was rather uneasy. He was scanning her from head to toe and was looking at her chest most of the time. I was not feeling very comfortable with someone staring at my property. I wanted to shout out to that young wolf, “Hey you bloody ass, have you stared enough??” Well of course, I did not, for the obvious reason. I just let him.

It all went well and after the signing young Mr Ng stood up and shook my hand. He wanted Faith’s name card but I jumped in between and said her cards were still in the process of printing as she was new.

“Oh, ok. So if I want to look for you I’ll just come to your office then.” Young Mr Ng said, giving Faith yet another scan thoroughly.

Ok, that was it, my last straw. With the contract safely in my hands, I said, looking straight into his eyes, “Or you can call my office if you want to look for her but of course, with my approval.”

I turned and thanked old Mr Ng and shook his hand and bid our good-byes. While walking out of the office, I held on to Faith’s hand. I know young Mr Ng was still looking. I did it on purpose.

In the lift, Faith and I did not speak, as we were not alone. However, I felt my action had touched her as least a little, because she was holding onto my hand very tightly with both hands. She felt protected and I wanted to protect her.